The Flutter Hello World App development tutorial describes how to create the Hello World application.
This flutter development tutorial follows on from the downloading from GitHub tutorial.
Knowledge of the dart programming language is not required, but the experience of an object orientated programming language is recommended. Such as Java, C++, Kotlin, Swift to name a few.
In this flutter development tutorial we will cover:
- How to import a library
- How to create a sub class in dart
- How to add a widget to a UI
- Support for Material Design
- Using the Scaffold widget for layout
- How to add a tool bar to the app
Thes dart code specific parts will included
- How to sub class from a parent class
- Single line functions
- Creating a class instance
- Installing Flutter
- Downloading flutter project from GitHub
- The Hello World App
- Adding External Packages
- Stateful Widget
- Infinite Scrolling List
- Adding user interaction
- Switching screens
In this flutter development tutorial, you were introduced to some of the main fundamental properties of the flutter development environment. Including the main function and StateLess widget.
The following flutter development tutorial will describe how to add external packages to your flutter.io project.