The Kotlin Android Camera2 API EasyPermissions development tutorial describes how to implement runtime permissions using the EasyPermissions library.
This Kotlin on Android tutorial follows on from the TextureView tutorial.
In this Kotlin on Android tutorial we will cover:
- Getting code to start
- How to install the EasyPermissions library
- Adding camera permissions to the Android Manifest file
- Activating the EasyPermission API in the Fragment
- Checking for camera runtime permissions
- Create TextureView
- Camera2 EasyPermissions
- Get Id for Camera Device
- Connect to Camera Device
- Display Rear Camera
- Display front Camera (Premium)
- Using Preview with SurfaceView (Premium)