The Kotlin SurfaceView Preview Screen Android development tutorial describes how to use a SurfaceView for displaying output to a Preview Screen.
In the previous Kotlin on Android tutorial we covered how to switch between camera’s for the preview display.
In this Kotlin on Android tutorial we will cover:
- Replacing the TextureView with SurfaceView in the layout
- Implementing the SurfaceHolder callback
- Implementing the SurfaceView in the preview session
- Fix to navigation drawer relating from SurfaceView
- Create TextureView
- Camera2 EasyPermissions
- Get Id for Camera Device
- Connect to Camera Device
- Display Rear Camera
- Display front Camera (Premium)
- Using Preview with SurfaceView (Premium)